Burger Maker 750 W Non-stick plate DSP kc1124
Compact design is easy to store and won't take up too much storage space. Automatic temperature control for your safety, ready to cook indicator light and thermostatic control all the time.
- Before using for the first time: Clean the baking plates with a damp cloth or sponge. Slightly grease the baking plates with a little butter or cooking oil. Plug in the slider maker and heat up the plates until the green. Ready To Cook pilot light goes off. The slider maker is ready for use.
- After use: Unplug the slider maker and let it cool down before cleaning. Clean the cooking plates with a damp cloth/sponge. Avoid water running into the appliance, never immerse the appliance into water, never use an abrasive cloth as it will damage the coating of the plate.
- Idea for cooking all kinds of burger meat, sandwiches, meat and fish. Non-stick dishes easy to clean.
- Please keep the diameter of the hamburger pie below 10 cm. Treat yourself to handmade hamburger.
- Device for cooking steaks easily and quickly.
- Thermostatic control and indicator lights.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Pan: No-stick coating
- Color: Black
- Voltage: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power: 750W
- Electric baking pan heating: double-sided heating
- Temperature control: Thermostatic Control
- Temperature adjustable: NO
- Time setting: NO
- Indicator light: Green/Red
- Overall Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 24x13x10cm /9.45"x5.12"x3.94"
- Pan Size: (L)X(W) 23x12.5cm /9.06"x4.92"
- Pan Depth: 2cm /0.79"
- Brand: Hamburger Maker
- Model: KC1124
- The red light will always stay on when the unit is plugged in. (The green light will be on when it is heating, but it will be off without the heating)
- When using this slider maker for the first time, a fine haze may result. This is normal because of the initial heating of the internal components.